Am 06.11.2012 18:14, schrieb Walter Bright:> On 11/6/2012 9:00 AM, dennis luehring wrote:
>> 1. what if my needs are beyond D?
>>
>> for example my idl allows me to define a type based query source for parameters
>>
>> CalculateStuff( TypeX [source="\\placement\(typeA|typeB|typeC)"] my_usage )
>>
>> this defines the source of assignable objects to this method
>
> Has this capability ever been used?

all the while - the complete object-to-object lifecycle of composits etc. is managed by this - no coded object creation is happening

its partially based on the naked object pattern

the next step will be a complete managed(and hopefully more efficient) loading/locking strategy - but still in around 800k lines of C++ :(