Am 30.10.2012 21:52, schrieb deadalnix:
Le 30/10/2012 19:27, Alex Rønne Petersen a écrit :
On 30-10-2012 19:23, Jesse Phillips wrote:
I've written an article which goes over templates and objects.

http://nascent.freeshell.org/programming/D/objectTemplate.php

On a similar note I've republished _Learning to Program Using D_. Not a
whole lot of change on the content front. Some expansions on existing
chapters and a few fillers were added. Still very unfinished at around
50 pages.

http://nascent.freeshell.org/programming/D/LearningWithD/

I include a generated PDF and a pre.tex file. What is probably of more
interest to others writing D books in Latex is I have a program which
handles building running and capturing output for the "final" tex file.
It is very picky about formatting and can't handle file includes and
probably many other fancy Latex options but it is mine so :P

https://github.com/JesseKPhillips/listings-dlang-extractor

And finally code uses the listings package, for which I have provided a
style file to handle highlighting.

https://github.com/JesseKPhillips/dlang-latex-listings

I think you should cover C#. It allows virtual generic methods in its
implementation of reified generics by relying on the JIT.

Wow, that is awesome ! Do you have some documentation on the dirty
detail behind the technique ?

It not if this is what you're really after, but here are some details how .NET JITs generic code

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/carlos/archive/2009/11/09/net-generics-and-code-bloat-or-its-lack-thereof.aspx