but other lines like

$(LI std.string: $(RED The implementations of std.string.format and
string.sformat have been replaced with improved implementations which conform
to writef. In some, rare cases, this will break code. Please see the
documentation for std.string.format and std.string.sformat for details.))

Yes, you can put this in as the bugzilla title, though I'd tighten it up a
little.

$(LI std.range.hasSlicing has been made stricter in an effort to make it more
reliable. opSlice for infinite ranges must now return the result of
std.range.take, and any range with slicing which supports $(D $) must now
support it with the same semantics as arrays (including supporting subtraction
for finite ranges).)

This is 3 separate enhancements, each of which should be its own issue, and will certainly fit as the issue title.

Automating the bug list is fine, but don't throw away all of the non-bugzilla
stuff that we've been putting in the changelog.

Nothing has been deleted. In fact, I think those previous items in the 2.060 New/Changed Features are seriously deficient because they contain no hyperlinks for more information.

But, as I mentioned to Leandro, if someone wants to add some additional notes to the changelog file, that's great. But somebody has to do the work, and in the past there generally hasn't been much effort expended there.

Me, I've spent more time than I care to think about keeping that list manually updated, badly.