On 2013-01-06 05:19, Pierre Rouleau wrote:

I know.

What I'm trying to see is what is the development *plan* for D2?
Something that would identify the future features to be implemented and
the planned targets/milestones for them.

I would assume that I am not alone in watching the D language evolution,
would like to get people to start using it at my work place, and would
like to know what the plan is be so we can better convince other people
to invest time into it.

I've requested that for years, still nothing. Well that only thing I've seen is that the change log used to say "Under Construction: Shared libraries for Linux". Still does for D1.

--
/Jacob Carlborg