On 2013-01-07 11:55:59 +0000, nazriel said:

snip...

I don't think he has any bad intention, just trying to make core developers focus on the biggest issues (GC, Shared libraries, Allocators :>).

Guessing at number of bugs reported by Bugophile he is on our side ;)))) And has some good points about Rust, that we could adapt in D.

Anyways, great read. Also nice to see that more and more Polish people are getting interested in D Programming Language. Maybe in near future I will be able to meet someone in real world living close to me and drink some beer and talk about D.

I know that he has good intentions, but sometimes it just looks weird.