On Sunday, 13 January 2013 at 12:40:38 UTC, nazriel wrote:
Hello.

I am very sad to announce that DPaste life came to an end.

I've been recently busy and haven't even notice that domain has expired. Costs of keeping Dpaste alive are a bit too high for pure student like me ;)
(Mostly keeping backend's VPS paid).

I will put Dpaste website and backend source code on Github soon, so if someone would like to pick up the project, be my guest.

Best regards,
Damian Ziemba

That is very sad because the site was very convenient (although it missed some features). For example, I was checking behavior of code on different compilers - now I cannot do this without installing them.

Perhaps you can save site engine? BTW Vladimir Panteleev (aka thecybershadow) is already running on his server wiki.dlang.org, forum.dlang.org - perhaps he can maintain dpaste?

Anyway, it would be really nice to have a tool like dpaste, and perfect if it combines features from D auto-tester (http://d.puremagic.com/test-results/). For example, it would be very helpful to check code on several compilers and across several platforms.