On Wednesday, 16 January 2013 at 07:13:01 UTC, timotheecour wrote:
and another bug:
(I've updated to the correct stable version as per your instructions, since my last post included). Not sure how to reproduce this bug but it just happened after switching back to MD (i'm on OSX):

A fatal error has occurred

Details of this error have been automatically sent to Xamarin for analysis. MonoDevelop will now close.

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
at MonoDevelop.D.Formatting.Indentation.IndentStack.Push (Inside inside, Byte keyword, Int32 lineNr, Int32 nSpaces) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Next time, please dump the upper-most entry of the stack trace only ;)

This is fixed now. It'll be part of the next bug-fix release.