On 2013-01-29 13:34, Bruno Medeiros wrote:

Ah, fair enough. Yes, that could be an approach, although I dread a bit
the thought of having to interface D data to Java through a C API... it
might work though if one is carefull and manages to keep the interfacing
data simple enough (and leave the complex stuff in their own language
realm).

But to be honest, the main reason that keeps me from that approach, is
that I feel I'm far more productive with Java than with D at the moment.
Mostly because not of the language itself, but the excellent IDE
semantic functionality, and debugger functionality, that Java has
available. So yeah, kinda of a bootstrapping problem. :)

Hehe, yeah, it's kind of the chicken and egg problem.

--
/Jacob Carlborg