On Wednesday, 27 February 2013 at 03:48:53 UTC, Jordan Miner wrote:
It does make me wish that LLVM supported exceptions on Windows...

It does support DW2-style exceptions on 32 bit MinGW now and there are preliminary patches for 64 bit SEH, even if 32 bit SEH is still unsupported.

Actually, the biggest problem I encountered when I recently focussed on the LDC/MinGW port was TLS support in LLVM/MinGW. The mingw-w64 CRT from trunk already has my fix, and the LLVM patches are only waiting for somebody to actually commit them.

Reminds me to note that all that would be left to make Windows/MinGW a first-class target for LDC is another week or two of work on the remaining few test suite/unit test failures and a Windows CI slaveā€¦

David