The second warning has been dealt with now, as well (even though the program semantic has not changed at all, somethings wrong with the unreachable statement detenction >.>).

Also, readded the -ldl flag to lflags-posix in the package.json which solves the problem with the dl library not being linked in by dub. Apparently dub does not honor lib pragmas, you might want to report that (as you found it).

TLDR: Your example should now work, provided you fix what I previously mentioned. You can also look at sample/fibonacci.d which I used instead of your fac to confirm that you gist now works.

- Moritz