On Saturday, 30 March 2013 at 17:26:48 UTC, Stephen Jones wrote:
On Thursday, 28 March 2013 at 07:22:20 UTC, Alexandr Druzhinin wrote:
25.03.2013 8:47, Stephen Jones пишет:
Stephen, where can we take a look at your GUI?

The events are off SDL2. The dependencies are SDL2, SDLImage, SDL_TTF, and openGL all gathered under Derelict3. I have been re-organizing things so Guigle is a folder/package with all its required classes. As it stands Guigle can be added to a project by including the Guigle folder and importing two classes. I suspect it should be a library but haven't figured out how to compile a library using MonoDevelop (Xamarin). I will try loading it to GIT on the 5th March.

Sorry, 5th April