On Monday, 1 April 2013 at 21:07:30 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 4/1/13 5:01 PM, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
02-Apr-2013 00:44, Andrei Alexandrescu пишет:
Hello everyone --

Early bird DConf 2013 has ended yesterday, March 31st, so we made a headcount at this milestone. Unfortunately we could not muster enough attendance to keep the conference going - only 19 people confirmed aside
from speakers.

This forces us to cancel DConf 2013. We will issue refunds for the flights and hotels of the speakers who made them. However, we won't refund Kickstarter contributions as we hope to use them for DConf 2014.

We are sorry for not being able to gather enough interest in the D
programming language at this time.

Andrei

I guess it's a late April's fool joke ? ;)

For me it's about 50 minutes of 2nd April here anyway.
Terribly nervous :)

We've hat at least one person sweating over it, so mission accomplished: April Fools!

As of today the conference is over 85% full. We're gearing up for an awesome event. All - register and let your friends know about it before we sell out!

Andrei

I know I'm new around here, but ++ on the sweat count.