On Wednesday, 3 April 2013 at 14:28:37 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
Hello!

I've started implemetation of ORM in D, with annotations and interfaces similar to Hibernate.

As DB abstraction layer I wrote DDBC - library with interface similar to JDBC. Only MySQL driver is implemented. PostgreSQL - in progress.

Project is hosted on SourceForge: https://sourceforge.net/p/hibernated/wiki/HibernateD/ License is Boost

Look at project wiki and unittests for more info.

Project status update:

Recent changes:
- Better convention-over-configuration support: most of annotations are non-mandatory now, inferred from field types
- Automatic creation of DB tables and indexes