On 2013-05-11 22:50, Jonathan M Davis wrote:

He's serious. If you post them all at once, then each video gets minimal
impact. A lot of people will look at one, maybe two, and then not bother with
the rest, because all of them showed up at once, whereas if they're posted
over a longer period of time, then each video will have larger a impact,
because it'll be showing up by itself, and it increases the chances of more
casual people viewing it.

Yes. This sucks for those who didn't get the chance to go to the conference
and who will definitely view all of them regardless of how quickly they're
released, but it produces better PR for the language this way. We'll keep
getting new posts on reddit or wherever over a period of several weeks as
opposed to it being more of a blip on people's radar and then gone.

Can't we upload all of them somewhere more private.

--
/Jacob Carlborg