On Saturday, 8 June 2013 at 02:58:31 UTC, Drew Sikora wrote:
D Developers -

If anyone is interested in contributing new work covering topics and techniques for the D language, GameDev.net would be happy to host them for you. We have recently begun an open submission process with peer review that makes it easy for you to send us content to publish to our main page and reside in our archives that are heavily indexed by Google. Please find all the details here:
http://www.gamedev.net/page/resources/_/gdnethelp/how-to-publish-on-gamedevnet-r2927

Additionally, if any of you already have blogs or content out there that you would like to reach a wider audience we are happy to host re-prints of your content with links back to your blog/website.

Thank you for your attention.

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Thanks for the note, I'll probably post something in the summer (too busy atm).