On Sunday, 9 June 2013 at 05:53:40 UTC, Marco Leise wrote:
Does that mirror XCB (independent of XCB, implements RPC) or
add a wrapper layer around the C bindings? Because it would be
kinda cool to have a real X sever binding in D and not just
D bindings to the C bindings to the X server. :p

It is just bindings right not but it is built from the xml file so if I spent some time tweaking it and writing the 10 or so base functions it needs from the C library it should be good to go.

Though tweaking it is harder for me than it should be because I don't know xslt at all. I might just do my own thing anyway, I'm reading up on the x protocol myself so I know all the needed details.