On Mon, 17 Jun 2013 11:19:14 -0400, Andrej Mitrovic <andrej.mitrov...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 6/17/13, Andrei Alexandrescu <seewebsiteforem...@erdani.org> wrote:
youtube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntdKZWSiJdY

There seems to be some audio glitching every couple of seconds (at the
beginning). I've noticed this in other videos as well. It's mostly
minimal though, not much harm done.

I noticed that during the conference. There were several talks where the mic was giving the AV guys trouble. Each of the speakers was using a clip-on remote mic. Of course, live, it wasn't as big a deal, as we could hear the person talking :) But it would be more glaring for the recording.

I'm sure if there are any glitches that omit an important piece of the talk, point them out and the speaker and/or conference attendees can help discern what was being said.

-Steve