On Friday, 5 July 2013 at 23:04:28 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
BTW I'll push another commit to jsvar.d and script.d over the weekend. I got return/break/continue working now (in the cases I've tried at least, simple ones).

I just pushed another commit to github that includes this and other stuff. I quickly slapped together some more features to the script interpreter and the needed support to var for them.

The comments in the file explain most of it, but short answer is it is looking more and more like a D/javascript hybrid so if you just try something, it might work.