On Friday, 9 August 2013 at 08:03:45 UTC, Gary Willoughby wrote:
On Thursday, 8 August 2013 at 22:37:04 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
If you want me to post to reddit tomorrow morning, let me know. My good post karma is likely to push the post into visibility quickly. On the other hand, if you post it yourself it will improve _your_ karma. Tradeoffs, tradeoffs...

Sure go ahead.

Good read. I think I already knew all of it, but seeing it all written in a concise and organized way is always a good refresher, and also reminds you of the why things are the way they are.