On 2013-08-25 21:11, Dicebot wrote:

Yes, that is correct. I have a legitimate reasons to move any D
package from  AUR to [community] once it reaches 10 votes. Please
don't forget to vote! At least tools like `dub` and `dstep`, in
my opinion, are prime candidates for inclusion ;)

I was about to tag dstep for a new release but I wanted to make a proper release as well, providing pre-compiled binaries and so on. Unfortunately I haven't been able to produce a working binary on Linux 32bit, which is weird since it only worked on 32bit before. It segfaults some where inside libclang.

I've moved from Ubuntu to Debian in the hope of better binary compatibility, I'm wondering if that's the reason.

--
/Jacob Carlborg