On 9/10/2013 11:18 AM, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
It is planned to move the homepage to dlang.org. It might take some time to
convert the wiki pages to some other format which can be used to generate the
pages (ddoc?). Easiest would probably be to add it to wiki.dlang.org, but I'm
unsure whether this is appropriate.

The main documentation should be in ddoc and part of dlang.org. The wiki is for user-supplied supplemental information.

I know this will be a fair amount of work, and will take time. I'm sure Rainer could use some help from anyone who wants to step up!