On Saturday, 21 September 2013 at 00:40:47 UTC, Gary Willoughby wrote:
DUnit: Advanced unit testing toolkit.

I've needed this for a project i've been working on so i created a toolkit that i'm using and happy with. I must thank the community here for helping me with a few issues along the way (mostly due to poor documentation). It uses a lot of compile time reflection to generate the mocks, which has been very interesting to learn/write (to say the least).

Guys, we have at least 5 (!) different unit test projects!
Can you cooperate your efforts to create one, but wonderful?