On Wednesday, 16 October 2013 at 19:01:45 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
If you already have any registered packages, please log in and add the proper categories to each of them ("My packages" -> click on package name). Should there be no exact category match, and that specific category is likely to have multiple entries in the future, please make a corresponding pull request against the category file [2] on GitHub.

It's still all a little rough around the edges. Any bugs can be reported on the issue tracker [3] or discussed in the forum [4].

Great! But I think the eloty categories must go until needed.