On 10/16/13 12:12 PM, Pedro Rodrigues wrote:
On Friday, 11 October 2013 at 00:36:12 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Today I committed the first 5112 lines of D code to Facebook's
repository. The project is in heavy daily use at Facebook. Compared to
the original version (written in C++) we've measured massive wins in
all of source code size, build speed, and running speed.

In all likelihood we'll follow up with a blog post describing the
process.

Andrei

This is nice to know. Any estimate on when is that blog post coming out?

Not yet. I'm scrambling to hit the proverbial iron while it's hot, and blogging had to give priority to that. I estimate a couple more weeks before I have something out.

Thanks for the interest.

Andrei