On Wednesday, 6 November 2013 at 18:15:58 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
On 11/6/13, Sergei Nosov <sergei.no...@gmail.com> wrote:
It seems to work now! I've send you a little pull request fixing
glu loading on my Ubuntu setup.

Btw, which compiler are you using? Could you try running on LDC/GDC if you have that installed and see if there's any performance difference?

I would have tried this myself on Windows, but LDC produces crashing apps, and the last version of a packaged GDC zip file doesn't work
either.

It gets me some errors when building with LDC:
Error: ~/dchip/.dub/build/demo-debug-x86_64-ldmd2-DA39A3EE5E6B4B0D3255BFEF95601890AFD80709/new_demo: No such file or directory

But it produces cpConstraint executable, which runs, and shows the demos. The heaviest I found was on the letter G (you have a screenshot of this demo on github). I don't have the numbers (I didn't find where to look for the FPS), but it hinders exactly the same as dmd.

I didn't have a chance to look more closely, maybe it's just me.