On 11/17/13 9:38 AM, John J wrote:
Hello,

As part of a larger program to support the open source community,
Facebook has is putting bounties on bugs in the D programming language
implementation.

The D Programming Language on bountysource is missing "Description":
https://www.bountysource.com/trackers

It would be nice to add a brief description.
Besides clarity, it's a free publicity too. :)

I see "D is a language with C-like syntax and static typing. It
pragmatically combines efficiency, control, and modeling power, with
safety and programmer productivity." Probably added recently by someone
else.

Andrei

Yes, someone has added that after my post here. Thanks.