On Tuesday, 26 November 2013 at 08:16:05 UTC, qznc wrote:
On Monday, 25 November 2013 at 19:31:45 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Share away and
get ideas rolling. Looking forward to your submissions!

I wonder if some kind of podium discussion on memory management would be a nice idea? Manu "ARC" Evans vs Walter "never-free" Bright vs Andrei "allocator" Alexandrescu vs Rainer "Precise" Schütze.

On the other hand, I do not know what kind of conclusion could be expected of this discussion.

We have this podium discussion pretty often here in NG :P