Hi everyone,

Just a small bug fix release, nothing special:
http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com/named-mixin-completion-fix-v1-0-1

As you might have noticed, Mono-D has the version 1.x now - as an indicator of modified requirements regarding MonoDevelop/XamarinStudio: It's just required to have at least version 4.2 of it now, nothing else.

Thanks for the precious recommendation to use semantic versioning (http://semver.org/)! :-)

Anyway, if there's anyone with a good idea to have a more stable Mono-D/MonoDevelop environment, please tell me. I personally don't think that I can manage to have two separate releases out there - simply because everything was totally mixed up if there (surely will) appear cross-versioned bugs/issues which would consider the (so far) stable release as unstable, obviously.

If it's about MonoDevelop in general and your system's setup is too different from mine and it's simply impossible to 'have it there via one extract & execute', I could try to write manuals for each OS and distro that needs further assistance - if you told me how you've managed to get it working entirely.

Furthermore, in case of completion issues:
https://github.com/aBothe/D_Parser/issues
and for all the other Mono-D aspects:
https://github.com/aBothe/Mono-D/issues

Cheers,