On Saturday, 11 January 2014 at 13:11:51 UTC, Arjan wrote:
On Sunday, 22 December 2013 at 13:38:22 UTC, extrawurst wrote:
Hello fellow Dlers ;)

about a week ago I released the multiplayer version of my android app STACK4 (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Extrawurst.FIR).

Tested on a Nexus 4 (local only) works OK. Buttons and text are very small almost unreadable for me.

yeah the resolution is a problem, it is high on my list to rework the GUI. but right now there is too much other stuff to doo ;(

Also red your first 2 articles, hope you dive deeper in to the more 'technical stuff' in the once to follow.

Really great you're doing this!

yeah the next article shows some actual code, if that is what you are asking for. but still i need to leave some stuff for my dconf submission ^^