On Mon, 20 Jan 2014 15:16:42 -0800, Robert <jfanati...@gmx.at> wrote:

Thank you Dicebot for stepping up. Unfortunately the demand seems to be very, very low, so I believe we are going to stick with the old std.signals.

Thanks again!

Best regards,

Robert

Which is a shame too. We could have definitely used this in Aurora... But I think Andrei's comments kind of nixed the discussion. :-S