On Wednesday, 12 February 2014 at 00:07:42 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
I think that would fit very well into Scriptlike, as long as you don't mind it all being in the same module as the rest of scriptlike, and preferably using same formatting style (not that that's strictly important, but consistency is nice of course).

Forgot that I wanted to say, I think considering the goals of the files it may be reasonable to have them separate. Solving the extra import can be done with something like package.d, but maybe you also want to reduce file count for some reason?