On Wednesday, 12 February 2014 at 14:23:23 UTC, Vladimir Krivopalov wrote:
Yes, I'm running it in Linux with GDB 7.7, DMD 2.064 and CDT 8.2.1 So far I haven't seen any errors in CDT views while running a debug session for my sample D program. Interestingly though, I don't have the "GDB MI" page under "Debug" preferences sub-tree for CDT.

In case when I'm using GDC 4.8.2 I'm hitting the error you've described in the bug:

a struct int [] Error: Multiple errors reported.\ Failed to execute MI command: -var-create - * &(&(a)) Error message from debugger back end: Attempt to take address of value not located in memory.\ Failed to execute MI command: -var-create - * &(&(a)) Error message from debugger back end: Attempt to take address of value not located in memory.\ Unable to create variable object a[0] Error: Multiple errors reported.\ Failed to execute MI command: -var-create - * a[0] Error message from debugger back end: Structure has no component named operator[].\ Unable to create variable object\ Failed to execute MI command: -data-evaluate-expression a[0] Error message from debugger back end: Structure has no component named operator[].\ Failed to execute MI command: -var-create - * a[0] Error message from debugger back end: Structure has no component named operator[].

It seems that CDT attempts to apply operators & and * to D array фы * &(&(a)) and thus fails.