On Tuesday, 18 February 2014 at 11:56:12 UTC, Namespace wrote:
A new version of Dgame is ready: https://github.com/Dgame/Dgame/releases/tag/0.3.2

Don't forget to visit the website and the tutorials:
http://dgame-dev.de/
http://dgame-dev.de/?page=tutorial

Also there is now a Work in Progress section where games are listed which are written with Dgame:
http://dgame-dev.de/?page=show

There is as yet only one (finished) game of me and a fellow student, but I'm sure others will follow. It is intended to show what is possible and how. Currently it consists of only one level, but we're working on it.

I get errors whet accessing the tutorial page:

Warning: include_once(doku/Create_a_Window.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w008cef8/dgame4/tutorial/create_win.php on line 8