On Friday, 21 February 2014 at 22:59:39 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Friday, 21 February 2014 at 22:52:46 UTC, Brad Anderson wrote:
On Friday, 21 February 2014 at 21:44:19 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Friday, 21 February 2014 at 21:37:39 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
Would that work for all the websites? I.e. digitalmars.com, dlang.org, etc., or would it be a separate charge for each?

Any certificate is tied to domain or masked domain. Covering both *.digitalmars.com and *.dlang.org with same certificate is impossible.

This doesn't apply because StartSSL lets you create as many certificates as you want.

Yes, of course, but it won't be the same certificate. Walters question was about paid verified certificates.

Walter's question is about whether the paid StartSSL verification I mentioned would let him cover all of those things for a single price (which it would). Not about whether a single certificate could be made to cover all of those things.