On Thursday, 27 February 2014 at 20:25:50 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2014-02-26 21:23, simendsjo wrote:

The video quality is good, isn't it? Or did you mean the content quality
(which is pretty poor)?

No, not the content, I'm referring to the video quality. Hmm, for some reason Youtube only displays it in 360p. If I download the video it's better. It's ok but not great. Why not 1080p?

360p is default for embedded widget. You can chose better quality manually in player. Also after going full screen it will also adjust quality to screen resolution in a few seconds.