On 3/12/14, 12:15 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On Wednesday, 12 March 2014 at 01:45:38 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

Great. Jacob, what's your plan to take this forward? We're very
interested in merging this as part of the official D compiler.

In theory I could create a pull request tonight. It depends on what
state we need the language support to be in. As I said exceptions are
missing on 64bit. But on the other hand when support for C++ was
introduced in D it had very limited support.

One idea is to merge the changes but wait with enabling the languages
changes. The test machines could run the tests with the changes enabled.

I'll defer to domain experts on this one. Please advise.

Andrei