On Monday, 17 March 2014 at 16:07:33 UTC, Manu wrote:
On 18 March 2014 00:05, Johannes Pfau <nos...@example.com> wrote:

Awesome work guys! This is a landmark moment! :)
What's the status on baremetal, bionic, and iOS?

Android keeps coming up in this thread, so let me address that. The main druntime now has decent support for bionic, with 31 out of 38 modules' unit tests passing. Emulated TLS is necessary for the rest of bionic, it looks like GDC just needs to wire in their existing implementation of emulated TLS. I'm not sure if exception handling varies on Android/ARM, haven't looked into that. It should be pretty straightforward to put these existing pieces together and get GDC working with Android, someone just needs to do it.