" FrankLike" <1150015...@qq.com> wrote in message news:btajmssaimcexmnvg...@forum.dlang.org...

I've had a look at DFL and it looks quite good but, looking thru the API, I can't see anywhere to draw a filled ellipse - Am I missing something?

Regards,

-=mike=-
https://github.com/FrankLIKE/dfl-examples-d2.git

paint.d will help you.

Seiji Fujita,thank you.

Hi,

I had a look at paint.d in the examples - this example deals with drawing an icon. I also looked at draw.d - this deals with drawing to the canvas - the only filled shapes are the rectangular ones (fillRectangle) - there is no equivalent fillEllipse.

Checking the drawing.d file shows no filled ellipse drawing functions. The ellipse functions are explicitely drawn without filling.

It might need a lib addition :-)

Regards,
-=mike=-