Well, my ISP decided that it wanted to take the night off while I was about
half done.

Completed:
  - issues.dlang.org should be functional
  - bug changes are slow due to mail sending
  - github updated to point to new site

Todo:
  - old site doesn't redirect yet
  - auto tester graphs pull from the old db
  - speed up mail sending
  - copy data dir from old site (affects some functionality)

Andrei: can you change the bounty site's config

What have I left out / forgotten?

More when my connectivity is restored.