On Thu, 17 Apr 2014 09:56:32 -0700, Adam Wilson <flybo...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, 16 Apr 2014 20:15:21 -0700, Kapps <opantm2+s...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, 16 April 2014 at 22:45:45 UTC, Adam Wilson wrote:
On Fri, 04 Apr 2014 07:35:18 -0700, Alexander Bothe <i...@alexanderbothe.com> wrote:

On Monday, 31 March 2014 at 21:41:26 UTC, Théo Bueno wrote:
Mono-D seems pretty complete to me now, I was wondering if you are thinking about new major features ?

http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com/mono-d-v1-9-opindexopslice-overload-recognition-completion/

:-)

I am getting a "Completion Timeout" and Xamarin Studio is lagging hard when the completion window pops up... I didn't think my files were that big or complex...

I had a similar issue until I disabled mixin and template
analysis. It seems to have been getting into an infinite loop
somewhere in my code (though I'm not sure where).

Interesting, I'll have to try that, the project has a LOT of the same mixin template, and it worked for a while, but as the project has gotten bigger it's timed out...

I just checked my settings and it was already off.

--
Adam Wilson
GitHub/IRC: LightBender