Sorry to have caused any offence, that was certainly not the intent. In the initial instance I did already apologise for the spam if you're not a MongoDB user.

Like MongoDB, I’ve noted that D tends to be favoured by forward-thinking individuals and used on pioneering projects.

This is simply a gift from us to you.

If this was inappropriate I'll not post such messages again.

Thanks again,

Graham Thomson
3T Software Labs