On Monday, 5 May 2014 at 16:17:34 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
Excellent. I just grabbed the latest, copied the dlls and setup scripts, and it works now.

I did find & file a couple issues though:
https://github.com/nomad-software/tcltk/issues/4
https://github.com/nomad-software/tkd/issues/11

Ok, i'll take a look at these.

Also, regarding DUB directory copying for the tcl init scripts, the docs mention a "postBuildCommands" which I would think could be used for that purpose (or for pretty much anything else).

Yeah that's the plan but i need a nice method of referring to the output directory when used as a dependency. I've been through this with Sönke and he reckons the next version of dub will be able to do this.

See: https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/dub/issues/299