On Tuesday, 27 May 2014 at 23:08:01 UTC, Leandro Lucarella wrote:
I think they should be uploaded all ASAP and then you can do "official" announcements in reddit or wherever you thinks it's best to promote the language.

Aye, we could also, if we want some "new" thing to post to reddit each time, also write accompanying articles or something so even people who watch them all early will still have a reason to click and get involved instead of just leaking the links themselves.
  • Dconf 2014 talks - when to... Nick B via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Dconf 2014 talks -... Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Dconf 2014 tal... Nick B via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Dconf 2014 tal... Suliman via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Dconf 2014... Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Dconf ... Leandro Lucarella via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: D... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: D... currysoup via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Saurabh Das via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... simendsjo via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Leandro Lucarella via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Bruno Medeiros via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Nick B via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Bruno Medeiros via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce