On 28/05/14 00:15, Leandro Lucarella wrote:

I think they should be uploaded all ASAP and then you can do "official"
announcements in reddit or wherever you thinks it's best to promote the
language. But really, introducing artificial waiting time for people
ALREADY interested and using the language in the name of marketing is
really annoying!

Yeah, I completely agree. It's like when movies were first released in the movie theaters, then, a year later on DVD. Now days people expect them to be released almost at the same time for streaming/downloading.

--
/Jacob Carlborg