Jesse Phillips, el 29 de May a las 14:28 me escribiste:
> On Thursday, 29 May 2014 at 11:08:03 UTC, Leandro Lucarella wrote:
> >I think void means "you don't know what the
> >value is", not "is a random value" or "a value different from the
> >default" (which is impossible for stack values, at least if the
> >idea
> >behind void is to avoid the extra runtime cost ;).
>
> The language docs state, "If the Initializer is void, however, the
> variable is not initialized." Which I suspect is false in the case
> of module scope and as Steven pointed out, other times doing special
> "don't init" is costly.

The thing is, you cannot not initialize a variable while writing the
binary file to disk, you have to write something. Is not like with the
stack that you can increase a pointer and leave the memory as is.

We are born naked, wet and hungry
Then things get worse