On Thu, 29 May 2014 04:57:14 -0400, Alix Pexton
<alix.dot.pex...@gmail.dot.com> wrote:

I couldn't resist looking up this debate, and its quite a fiery one
with no clear winner! There is no clear origin to the phrase and equal
arguments for and against both forms.

If you think I'll let it go you're mad, you got another thing comin'

Heh, I see I'm not the only one who's has that playing in their head through this whole conversation ;)

Oddly enough, my mind plays it as the Pat Boone cover (from "In a Metal Mood"). His version is surprisingly good.

        • Re: Scott Me... Chris Nicholson-Sauls via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Scot... w0rp via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re:... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Craig Dillabaugh via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Simen Kjærås via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... safety0ff via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Alix Pexton via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Regan Heath via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Scott Meyers' DConf 2... Jesse Phillips via Digitalmars-d-announce