On Thursday, 5 June 2014 at 20:24:21 UTC, Mattcoder wrote:
On Thursday, 5 June 2014 at 19:36:36 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:
Are these eventually going to be posted for download somewhere (like last year)?

Andrei said on reedit they will.

My connection is just too slow for streaming.

But if you not want to wait, do this:

1) Add on your Chrome: "Video Downloader Professional" (Free).
2) Play the Video on ustream like you would do normally.
3) The extension will highlight, and now you can pick both: Low Or High resolution *.flv file.

I use VLC player to play *.flv, but you can use another one.

Bye,

Matheus.

Thanks for the tip. Will try it out, but I see I have lots of new options to watch already.