On Monday, 16 June 2014 at 22:14:01 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
The reddit response this year hasn't been particularly impressive it seems to me compared to last year :(

I have found many of talks this year incredibly interesting for actual D users but not as "catchy" for something that passes by. Also lot of stuff has been discussed live in #d and ustream chat room.

Or r/programming is just so saturated with links that something that does not fit into "tl; dr" paragraph does not get any attention :)