On Tuesday, 15 July 2014 at 00:21:09 UTC, Alexandre L. wrote:
On Monday, 14 July 2014 at 22:51:17 UTC, yamadapc wrote:
On Monday, 14 July 2014 at 20:09:05 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Monday, 14 July 2014 at 19:57:32 UTC, Suliman wrote:
Cool! Would it be hard to add windows support?

I don't think it can be done with this setup - the colorize thing returns a string, but Windows does color via API calls independently of the string.

My terminal.d offers color output through special function calls: https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd/blob/master/terminal.d

Suliman:
As Adam mentioned, to add windows support we'd have to use a different set-up. I'm thinking on a clean solution to this, but a special printing
function will have to be called.

I'm actually discussing this at https://github.com/yamadapc/d-colorize/issues/2

Adam:
Cool; that seems like a nice solution.

If you wish, I have some small examples on my github.
github.com/mrtryhard/dlang

Directory 'console'. It provides minimalistic console support for Windows only. However I was pissed that some headers / functions weren't available so I kind of lacked the updates on it.
Sorry, I meant example for Windows support*.