Plain text transcript of the video (typed up by me, so there may be some errors but the bulk of it should be readable)

http://arsdnet.net/dconf-transcript.txt

I'll do an annotated HTML version when my schedule permits but for now you can look at the plain text file there (if you don't see it all, try refreshing because you might have last night's version cached) if you want something searchable or don't like videos. I randomly made notes of the timestamp as I typed it up so you can jump to it in the vid too. But, since for the most part it was just me pacing and talking, except for a few points where I used my fingers to illustrate points, you aren't really missing that much sticking to plain text (except for transcription errors).

I'll post the annotated version when it is done here too.